Welcome to Elaxi's Poems Blog

Hey, thanks for dropping in. Each poem in this blog is a small piece of my life. I hope you enjoy reading my poems as much as I do writting them. Feel free to leave feedback. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Disappointment

I was excited,
So Was He.
We talked about it
Filled with joy.
He liked to see me
so happy
He would do anything
So I could go.
The day came
and I had a way
To go to the chance
Of a Life time.
My Body shivered
From excitement
I did all I could
To have that Chance.
Then the very thing
I depended on
To take me there
Never came.
The sadness, Grief
And disappointment
Was The only thing
That greeted me.
No Happiness.
No chance to change
The life I was living.
My questions,
Unanswered,
And dissapointment
Were all I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment